Got this car at a dealership auction in 2020. It's been great to me and gets good gas milage. The B58 inline 4 a great engine that still puts down the power when needed. I get it serviced every 3,500 miles and put new all season tires on it last year. Just replaced the EGS engine harness due to a recall. I can provide all records upon request.
Has a branded title due to previous owner not signing off on the mileage. This can be fixed by verifying it with CarFax, I have just no gotten around to it.
Asking $9000 obo.
- 151,000 miles
- Drives great, no mechanical issues
- Serviced every 3,500 miles
- Comes with WeatherTech floor-mats
- Has check engine light on and has been diagnosed as a small air leak in the fuel cap
- Drivers side bumper has a minor scratch. I have a quart of BMW silver paint that I can provide.
Feel free to text me with any questions about the car and upon request I can provide the VIN & get service records. show contact info