Do you or someone that you know plan to stay in Bloomington this summer? I have the perfect urban studio apartment available to sublease from as early as May 10th to July 31st! I have had the most amazing time living at DunnPark Apartments (115 North Dunn Street) and I would love for someone to enjoy it like I did while I am gone for the summer. This apartment is great for anyone looking for a convenient and fun place to stay for a few months. The apartment, located on the fourth floor, is the biggest one available in the building and can fit one to two people. The cost is normally $1400 a month, but I am willing to negotiate on the price and you can make payments to me through Venmo or Cash App.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Contemporary urban studios
- Downtown living off of Kirkwood (above Bloomington Bagel Company and right next to Hartzel's Ice cream)
- One minute walk to Sample Gates
- All utilities and fees included (nothing in your name)
- Fully furnished (full-size memory foam bed, larger couch, desk, Roku flatscreen TV - 4K Ultra HD)
- High-speed Fiber internet, dishwasher, washer/dryer in unit, cooktop, microwave, countertop oven, disposal, and full-size refrigerator
- Indoor and secure bike storage room
- Rooftop with views of downtown Bloomington / campus including couches, lights, tables, and a fire pit
- Secure key fob entry
- 24-hour property management (Sarge Rentals)
Please contact me if you are interested. I can answer any questions or give more photos and information if needed. The apartment website is https://www.dunnpark.com/.