compensation: Freelance. Paid per question. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
RV, Motorcycle, Boat, and Heavy Equipment Experts for JustAnswer
Freelance - online opportunity
Turn your automotive skills into extra cash by answering online RV, Motorcycle, Boat, and Heavy Equipment questions! Choose the hours you work helping customers around the world from your computer or smartphone. Join us and be part of the largest community answering inquiries around the clock. Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers with more than 16 million questions across 196 countries. We are looking for quality Experts, who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Can you answer these common RV, Motorcycles, Boat, and Heavy Equipment questions?
- Why is my "check engine" light on?
- I have a grinding noise when I apply my brakes, what could cause that?
- What is the proper fuel to use in my car?
- Why won't my Harley start after being stored for the winter?
- 150 Yamaha four-stroke. 2 and 3 are extremely lean. What do I have here?
- Can you send me the wiring diagram for 2010 Topkick?
- I have a 2007 Cat engine that is smoking. Why may that be?
- Degree or valid Certificate in the industry (Examples: Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certificate, RVDA, RVSA, RVIA, or a Motor Vehicle Repairers Certificate)
- 2+ years working at a licensed auto shop, within the past 10 years
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge in the industry
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Internet connection
*You can also work from your smartphone.
This is a freelance opportunity. You can work as many hours as you’d like providing answers to questions online via chat and over the phone (phone is optional). You are compensated per question based on a tiering system, which resets every week, and we pay once per month directly into PayPal accounts.